Toasted Pumpkin Recipe
- 1 medium sized pumpkin
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut pumpkin open, scoop out seeds, and then rinse the seeds.
- In a small pot, add the seeds to water, about 2 cups of water to every half cup of seeds.
- Add a tablespoon of salt for every cup of water. Bring to boil.
- Let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Spread about 1 tablespoons olive oil over bottom of a roasting pan. Spread the seeds out over it, all in one layer. Bake on the top rack for 20 minutes or until browned.