Not your usual salsa dip? This is certainly a twist but a very delicious one! Here is a great way to include your fruits and mangos into your daily meal planning. It is very easy to make, just chop the ingredients and add lime juice. It takes little time to make this delicious salsa everyone will be raving about. This cucumber mango salsa can be served with tortilla chips or over chicken. Very delicious!
- 3 Mangos- peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 cucumber- peeled, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, or to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Stir together the mango, cucumber, jalapeno pepper, onion, garlic, and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Season with lime juice, salt, and pepper. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to blend.