Ready In 30 Minutes
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 (15 oz) can of vegetable broth
- 1/2 can of unsweetened low fat organic coconut milk
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 celery sticks
- 2 carrots
- Dried ginger
- 1 whole nutmeg (ground up)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon of thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion, celery and carrots in grapeseed oil in a pan until vegetables are golden brown.
- Place sauted vegetables, ginger, nutmeg, pumpkin pie spice, turmeric, thyme, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Take hand blender and blend all the ingredients together.
- Garnish with pumpkin seeds, coconut milk or fresh parsley.