To promote healthy lifestyles in children, families, and communities by addressing medical, nutritional, social, economic, and behavioral issues in a comprehensive, compassionate, and empowering manner.
Children and families feeding well, feeling well, and living well.
Our Core Values
- Listen and be compassionate
- Recognize and respect each family’s uniqueness, providing individualized approaches to treatment and comprehensive care
- Educate and empower families
- Give families hope and support to trust service providers, navigate the medical system, and gain access to community resources
- Be dedicated and passionate about patient care
- Work as a team, valuing each member’s perspective and expertise
- Be Resourceful and innovative
Our Primary Goal
The primary goal of Dr. Patricia is the prevention and treatment of nutrition –related health problems in children and their families. Dr. Patricia’s /Dr. Riba’s Health Club offers a variety of programs and services aimed at addressing the health needs of children and their families most at risk for obesity and diabetes.