- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped mushroom
- ½ pound ground chicken
- ¼ cup dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Chop the onion mushroom and sundried tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of grapeseed oil in medium skillet on medium heat
- Put onion mushroom and sundried tomatoes until onions are softened. Set aside to cool.
- Place ground chicken to Ziploc bag and add nutrition yeast, dried yeast, dried parsley, parmesan and add cooled sautéed mixture from earlier. Then mix in bag.
- Once mixed create about 1 inch sized meatballs.
- Use coconut oil spray to grease cooking sheet. Place meatball on sheet.
- Cook for 15 minutes until internal temperature of 165 degrees F.