Learn How to Raise Healthy
& Fit Children for Life!
Together, We Can End Childhood Obesity
FIT KIDS REVOLUTION
Read the book.
Join the movement.
Raise super healthy kids.
|Publisher||:||Beyond Words Publishing|
If your kid is overweight, you simply need to feed him less and have him run around after dinner, right? Even though this “eat less, exercise more” paradigm has proven a total failure for adults, this flawed logic is now applied to kids—and no surprise, it’s not working.
In the past 30 years, childhood obesity has more than doubled in children and quadrupled in adolescents. Obese youth are more likely to have cardiovascular disease, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, and diabetes. On the emotional front, things are even worse. The plight of overweight children and their families is devastating, and something must be done to stop this downward spiral.
Spurred to action after hearing countless stories from overweight kids who were bullied and shamed on a daily basis, weight loss authority, Jon Gabriel, along with pediatric obesity specialist, Patrica A. Ronald Riba, MD, partnered to write an extremely timely new book: Fit Kids Revolution: The Parent’s Diet-Free Guide to Raising Healthy Children.
No restrictive meal plans, no extreme exercise routines, no guilt, and no more shame. This book teaches parents to take a “whole child,” holistic approach to feeding and nurturing their kids from the inside out. In this ground-breaking book, you’ll learn:
- Specific strategies to raise a healthy child, even when it seems like unhealthy options abound- including food shopping tips + healthy meal and snack ideas
- Why restrictive diets are not the solution—and neither are “fat camps” or extreme exercise routines
- How story time combined with positive visualizations can change a child’s habits naturally, from the inside out
- Why the growing epidemic of “screen time” must be addressed head-on, if we’re going to win the battle with obesity
- How fixed schedules and family meal times can impact your children’s eating habits, weight, and health
- Why parent-child love is the foundation for raising any healthy child