Ready In 30 Minutes| Serves 6 people
- 12 small corn tortillas
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 (28 oz.) red enchilada sauce
- 1-2 cups shredded cheese
- Toppings: Black olives, cilantro, salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9×13- inch baking pan with non-stick spray
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, brown and crumble ground beef with the chopped onion. Add garlic, cumin and black pepper to beef. Cook and stir another 5 minutes or so until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel then warm in microwave for 30 seconds
- Pour enchilada sauce in a medium bowl. Dip each warm tortilla in enchilada sauce then place on a plate. Top tortilla with 3 Tablespoons of beef mixture and 1 Tablespoon of cheese. Roll up and place in prepared pan, seam-side down. Repeat with all tortillas and beef.
- Time: Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts