Baby Back Pork Ribs
Ready in 120 minutes
Feeds 4-6 people
- 2-2.5 lbs. unfrozen and uncooked pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 3 tablespoons of grapeseed oil
- Measurements: tablespoon and teaspoon
- small mixing bowl
- foil-lined baking sheet
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the following rub ingredients together in a small mixing bowl: McCormick Old Bay Seasoning, dried thyme, garlic powder, ground cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Using a spoon put grapeseed oil on both sides of the ribs. Make sure to wash your hands in between touching meat and other utensils to avoid raw contamination.
- Pour mixed rub all over the ribs. Then use spoon or your hands to spread the seasoning evenly onto the ribs. Put ribs on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Time: Bake until tender and juicy on the inside and crispy on the outside, for about 1 hour. Pull out ribs, let sit till cool enough to wrap or use oven gloves and wrap ribs with foil all around. Bake for another 1 or until tender.